Invite your friends and your friends’ friends to all activities at Grace!!! Invite your neighbors! Reach out to kids and teens you know who are struggling or thriving and those who need a place simply to be themselves. We’ve got a great opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus to each other and to others!
Youth Summer Mission Trip - Nashville, TN, July 15-22, 2017… Our team is set! All participants should fill out a health form.
Payment #3 ($100) is due on April 1; Payment #4 ($99) June 1. https://www.youthworks.com/trips/nashville/ Let the fundraising continue!
FLOWER FUNDRAISER: Watch for flower delivery. Thank you to all who donated or purchased flower flats. Your support of Youth Ministry is appreciated!!!
VBS is June 26-30, 2017. Items currently needed to begin decoration projects are: large food or coffee cans, packing foam (like what surrounds a new boxed coffee maker or appliance), string, wire, wrapping paper and paper towel tubes!
Want to volunteer? Sign up at the church or with Serena. Tickets are now available at the church!
Get excited! Easter is coming, April 16! Be a part of the celebration through serving in one of these areas: the Children’s Easter Egg Hunt on the field (including crafts in the Gym) and youth-sponsored PANCAKE breakfast in the Family Life Center/Gym. Your support through prayer, presence and food or monetary donations is much appreciated. Candy donations are now being accepted! Contact Serena to serve.
- Easter Egg Hunt Donations: Wrapped NUT-FREE Candy, Small Toys, Stickers, Egg Coloring Kits, LARGE eggs
- Easter Egg Hunt & Crafts: Easter Sunday, 10:00 a.m. Age Groups: 2 & Down, 3-5, 6-12. SEE YOU ON THE BALLFIELD!!!
- Youth-Sponsored Pancake Breakfast in the Family Life Center/Gym from 7:30-10:15 a.m.
Young Adult Ministry: You decide which group you fit best with!
- 18-22ish: ATTENTION - This is one currently under-developed ministry at Grace. We need mentors to speak hope, truth and care into the lives of this critical age group. We need two people who are willing to facilitate gatherings and missions for this age group. Contact Serena for more information on this ministry. We are blessed to have wonderful young adults at Grace and in our community. If you are interested in serving this age group as a mentor, please speak with Serena.
- 23-30ish: Join this dynamic group of young adults for meaningful fellowship and service usually on the second Sunday of every month at 12:21p, following the late worship! Contact: Keith & Lyn Mangels (817-713-4604) and John & Tracey Rukavina (817-460-3356).
|Serena Pace, DMin||Nick Rittgers|
|DCE Family Life/Students||DCE Intern|
|817-274-1626, x114||817-274-1626, X 113|